GROUP TOURS FOR THE UPPER LACHLAN SHIRE
- Crookwell Information Centre – Situated in the beautiful 1914 Bank of NSW. This is the spot for travellers to purchase local product and mementos. Alpaca goods, condiments, art, craft and unique giftware - No entry fee.
- Crookwell Wind Farm Viewing Platform – No entry fee.
- Enjoy the main street of Crookwell. Here you will find a number of local shops to browse in.
- Santa’s Hideaway – 90 square metres of glittering, shimmering trees and lights welcomes you as you walk in. A real treasure-trove for lovers of Christmas. It’s magic in the midst of the country and all situated in a log cabin surrounded by ancient pines. There is no entry fee and a cup of tea can also be arranged at no cost.
- Lindner Socks – This is a small factory that attracts repeat visitors from all over the state. It is one of the last remaining sock factories in Australia and judging by the quality and variety of their socks, it will be around for a long time. No entry fee
- Top of the Range Sweets & Treats - No entry fee
- Open gardens – There are a number of gardens which will open to the public with prior appointment - $6 per head
- Town Tours of Crookwell, Gunning or Taralga (eith on foot or on the coach) – Learn about the village’s history of from one of its colourful characters. This can be done to meet your time requirements. The cost is $60 for 1 hour
- There are numerous choices for lunch in the Upper Lachlan. These start from $12 per head.
- Accommodation for large coach loads is available in Gunning (30 Minutes from Crookwell) or there is numerous options in Goulburn which is only 30 minutes away. Goulburn is the perfect base for a two to three day tour.
- Crookwell can accommodate small groups (up to approx 25)
For more information, contact Sharon or Andrew on 02 4832 1988